the new source highlighting enhancement is great! Thanks a lot for this, I love it!
However, I found a few small bugs:
- If the cursor is positioned on an "if" or "then" keyword an associated "else" is not highlighted.
- If the cursor is positioned on the first letter of a keyword (e.g. the "b" of "begin"), the keyword's background and it's corresponding counterpart's background are not highlighted.
- The "else" of a "case" clause is not highlighted.
- The "except" or "finally" keywords of an exception block are not highlighted.
- Highlight matching brackets seems to have no effect.
I use 0.8.4.397_Unstable Build 2008.06.22 with Delphi 2007.
A few suggestions:
If a code block like "if...then" or "for/while...do" is background highlighted, you optionally might want to include a following "begin/end" or "try/except/finally/end" in the background highlight. Although technically those are not part of the original block, it would greatly enhance the source highlight feature by showing the true extend of the block.
If the cursor resides over a procedure or function name you should optionally background highlight the "begin/asm...end" block of the procedure.
You should add more configuration options to the vertical line between the keywords. I would like to have them a little bit "thinner" (color-blended into the background color of the editor) or maybe dotted or dashed.
Keep up the good work!
[ Last edited by nico42 at 2008-6-23 21:31