Today I've retest the Block Highlight and it works as expected ...
I guess my Delphi / CnPack was all screwed up by my preceding tests.
For the CIH issue, I've made my tests with Delphi CIH disabled (code completion off in options menu), but this option is only for automatic popup.
That is, if I hit Ctrl+Space, the Delphi CIH will still popup.
I'm making more tests with the following config :
- Delphi CIH auto popup OFF (i.e it does not auto-popup after tapping "." or "a couple of char")
- To avoid conflict between CnPack and Delphi and keep using "Ctrl+Space", I've remapped "Ctrl+Space" to "Ctrl+*" with AutoHotKey
- CnPack CIH enabled, manual trigger, with "Ctrl+*" hotkey
- When I first launch Delphi, CnPack CIH works as expected (Ctrl+Space => Ctrl+* => CIH pops-up)
- As soon as I close the project and load another one, shortcut is broken and CIH doesn't pop up anymore.