Board logo

Subject: Some features no longer working [Print This Page]

Author: mikev    Time: 2016-9-24 02:20     Subject: Some features no longer working

I've used CnWizards 1.0.5.693 with D5 for the past 1.5 years. It's worked fantastically well. Now all of a sudden I noticed a couple features are no longer working -  "Tab/Shift+Tab to Indent/Unindent Selected Block" and "Close Page by Double-click" don't work any more. I can't figure it out. I don't know what's changed. I even tried installing the latest version to see if that helped.

Any ideas on what I can try?
Author: mikev    Time: 2016-10-20 02:59     Subject: Fixed

If anybody cares, I solved the problem by accident. I noticed when I opened another project, everything worked fine. Come to find out it was a single form that was the culprit. This form had many includes and components. I had just added another component to the form and I guess that was enough to overflow some internal limit in CnPack. I merely deleted that component and everything is back to working just peachy.
Author: Passion    Time: 2016-10-22 22:31

Oh, weird problem. I think the feature "Tab/Shift+Tab to Indent/Unindent Selected Block" should not be disabled even a strange component added to the form.
Author: AppJetty    Time: 2017-5-4 20:13

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mikev at 2016-10-20 02:59
If anybody cares, I solved the problem by accident. I noticed when I opened another project, everything worked fine. Come to find out it was a single form that was the culprit. This form had many incl ...

Agree with you, and thanks

Welcome to CnPack Forum (http://bbs.cnpack.org/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0