CnPack Forum » CnWizards IDE Wizards » Code Input Helper: a terrible bug in the drop-down list

2014-10-22 03:10 Ludens
Code Input Helper: a terrible bug in the drop-down list

In all recent versions of CnWizards on 64-bit Windows 7 I encounter a terrible bug in Code Input Helper Wizard.
Here is, for example, a drop-down list for the 'class' word:
[img]http://rghost.net/58385906/image.png[/img]
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        If you now press Enter, you will not enter the 'class' word, but the class TEMPLATE that is not needed in most cases. The same behavior I experienced with all other reserved words - 'record', 'for', 'begin' etc. I have to press Esc whenever I want to enter a simple reserve word!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Anyone faced similar problem?

[img]http://rghost.net/58385906.view[/img]

2014-10-22 16:36 Passion
Can't see the pics. Could you send the screen shot to our mailbox, [email]master@cnpack.org[/email]?

I remember that the keywords priority should be more significant than templates, so the keywords should be put at the top.

2014-10-22 17:27 Ludens
[b]Passion[/b]
[quote]Could you send the screen shot to our mailbox[/quote]
Done
[quote]I remember that the keywords priority should be more significant than templates, so the keywords should be put at the top.[/quote]
The problem is NOT that the keywords are not put at the top.
The problem is that the keywords are MISSING in the drop-down list.

2014-10-22 20:00 Passion
Hi, Dmitry Lyudmirsky

Thanks for your report and Screen Shot.

Could you right click the popup window, and point to "Explain of Images" menu, check the "KeyWords" subitem ( with a key icon) checked or not? If not, the popup window won't list the Pascal/C++ keywords.

If checked but no keyword list, you can try to reset the configurations of CnWizards using the "Config Import/Export" tool in start menu of CnPack IDE Wizards and try again. We guess the "keyword" files are corrupted.

2014-10-22 21:11 Ludens
[quote]If checked but no keyword list, you can try to reset the configurations of CnWizards using the "Config Import/Export" tool in start menu of CnPack IDE Wizards and try again. We guess the "keyword" files are corrupted.[/quote]
Yyyesss! It worked!
Thanks a lot for reading the forum and answering questions!

2014-10-23 07:53 Passion
:victory: :handshake

2014-12-29 02:02 boodyman28
code input helper need help with

code completion work fine in .h (header) file in  c++ builder 6 but with later version
of c++ builder from XE to XE7 does not work with .h (header) correctly when i am use an external header files
included with my project

i need help for that problem please
i want send 2 pictures that explain this problem but i do not know how send him.......

页: [1]