Bookmark buttons (and keyboard shotcuts) for code editor
Standard bookmarks is very unfriendly - you need 3 clicks to set new bookmark or jump to next one. And there no single keyboard shortcut to do it;
Need new buttons:
Set bookmark (set new bookmark at current line)
Delete bookmark (deletes bookmark at current line)
Delete all bookmarks (deletes all bookmarks from current source file)
Next bookmark (jump to next bookmark from current line)
Prev bookmark (jump to pevious bookmark)
And, if it not too hard to implement, highlight bookmarked line by more bright background color.
1. Toggle(Set/Delete) bookmark: shortcut Ctrl+Shift+0..9 (by IDE) or click CnWizards Line Number (by CnWizards)
2. Delete all bookmarks: right click CnWizards Line Numer -> Clear All Bookmarks
3. Goto a bookmark: shortcut Ctrl+0..9 (by IDE) or use dockable CnWizards "Bookmark Browser" form
1. Next/Prev bookmark: the only problem is how to define "Current bookmark" when we want to jump to "Next/Prev"
2. Highlight bookmarked line: we'll consider it, thank you!
Powered by Discuz! Archiver 5.0.0
© 2001-2006 Comsenz Inc.
[quote]1. Next/Prev bookmark: the only problem is how to define "Current bookmark" when we want to jump to "Next/Prev"[/quote]
Just jump to nearest bookmark up or down from current line.
Ctrl+Shift+0..9 need to keep in mind all occupied bookmark's positions, when need just mark current procedure, look they implementation and go back to mark.
Right click CnWizards Line Numer is very handy, thank you very much! Usually, I don't need line numbers and disable they, but it very useful it that case.